Like
my sweater??? haha Found it at the church and wanted to use it for a little.
|
So this week all in all, was pretty... annoying... haha. The pope came to Brasil so everyone got super catholic on us. Every house we went to do a contact, they told us that they didn't want to hear from us because they are catholic. It was a frustrating week with these people. Give it 1 more week and the people will forget they are catholic again :). Sad but true... anyways, lots of rejection this week. But I am all good all in all. This week we had a family we have been teaching for this whole time I have been here mark the date of their wedding. 24th of August!!!! I am really excited for them and they have changed so much. Its super cool to see the difference in people with the gospel. There is also another family from this week we got teaching. They have been going to church for a long time already, and never let us teach them (or the other elders that were here before). The other day they had just told us randomly, pass by (very excited) and they were ready to hear the discussions. Come to find out that their whole family that lives in Rio Grande do Sul are members of the church. I thought that was really cool. They will also be here this week and we plan on teaching together with them. It will be an awesome experience and they already have testimonies of the church. she wants to be baptized along with the rest of her family as soon as her husband feels ready. I am super excited to see what happens Tuesday!
This week was one of those weeks... nothing really super amazing happened. It seems like the longer I am here on the mission the more a week comes a routine and flies by faster and faster. it is really crazy. I really need to remember to write things down or I forget them when I come to type here at the lan house. it's all good. I will try and get better!
I am not really craving any food in particular here. I am wanting more ranch though! I have one more companion that says ranch is amazing. I just don't understand why someone doesn't bring these things here to start selling and make a ton of money! makes sense huh??? haha
But send what you think I would like! I love the packages you send. I love getting ties also! Don't forget that! haha. Also, new pictures and more pictures of my photography (printed) would be nice!
Love ya guys and take care! have a great week!
ate mais!
Elder Millett