I have been doing a lot of thinking these past few weeks about how I can use these last few months to better my life. I got to reading my blessing and found it very interesting... It's just a crazy thing when you read your blessing and nothing really makes sense to you in that moment, but when it had passed or come to that time when I needed it, I understood. It was the first time I had read my blessing in 3 months I admit... I got reading a part that really touched me in that moment. I got reading about the importance of the priesthood, giving blessings and whatever other ordinances are included. These ordinances have been blessings in my life many many times as to have remembered many feelings that I have had when receiving a blessing from dad or other priesthood holders. It is a great feeling. I have had the chance to give many blessings these past few months and it has been a huge blessing to me. I got thinking about how much it has changed me as a person and how it has blessed me in many aspects that I can now see. The priesthood is a wonderful thing that we are so lucky to have today in this world with so many problems. My advice, from learning, is to use it whenever prompted to use it, and the blessings don't have an end. It is the truth.
I also got thinking about how it will be so tough to give a blessing in English again.... haha. English will be really tough for me to ´´relearn...´´
This week was a pretty normal one. Not much happened and I am just trying my best working a ton. It's been really hot here and I am in for a HOT summer this year. It's already hotter than it was last year in the Middle of summer... Its only SPRING right now. haha. We will see if it really will get worse or not... haha.
But thanks for sending off that package. I hope I won't need to use my card anytime soon. It's good to know. We have transfers next week so maybe it will get there in time... who knows!
Have a great week everyone!
Ate mais!
Elder Millett
