Monday, 6 May 2013

He got baptized!


I was so happy! Ronaldo ended up making it without smoking and drinking and he doesn't have any problem with it now! He got baptized on Thursday like was scheduled and everything worked out great. Anyways, with this in mind, let me explain my week...

The week started out like any other week and it was normal, working and doing everything normal. Wednesday came around and the weirdest thing happened. I was fine the entire morning during studies and all that fun stuff when we started to leave. We left and out of the BLUE  I just started throwing up. I was a little annoyed because I HATE sitting in the house. I literally hate it. Anyways, with that, I went to go lay down the moment I got there and one of the Brasilians went to make a medicine that helps with stomach, when all of a sudden my head just started hurting beyond ANYTHING I have ever felt. I started to tremble and it just hurt SOOOO bad. I never want to experience one of those again. I took some meds and stayed in the house for the day because every time I stepped out into the sun, it just got worse. I think I just needed a break from the sun. It stunk!

Anyways, items for my next box I am really not sure. I just love whatever I get. I like getting shirts of teams in Seattle and stuff like that to trade with Brasilians for stuff they have here. I really like doing that. So some things from Seattle would be good I think. I have also been craving mac and cheese... I was thinking that maybe you could buy some and just pull out the cheese pack to save space. All I need is the cheese pack. I would LOVE that. Ranch is always wonderful in packages too. Elder Finati loves it! haha

So I will be calling at 7:30 brazil time. Be on and waiting alright! 

It got really cold the other day and rained the entire day. It was a tough day to work but a lot of fun too to get inside and drink some Cha Mate that warmed us right up. This morning was really cold too but now it's really warm AGAIN. I just want some cold weather for a change. I will be going to the mountains the very first thing in Washington on that UNKNOWN day when I get home.... :)

But this week I was just really excited about the baptism! I really was. We got pizza to celebrate and it was a great baptism. The entire branch was there and the excitement they have was great. I am just really excited. I think his younger brother wants to be baptized this week, but his parents are a little bit harder. We are gonna help them out here! This week I had a funny story where Elder Millett learned his lesson....

It was pouring down rain the other day and we were walking towards the branch pres house when first, Elder Finati fell in the mud. (the dirt here is red like Hawaii so it sucks to wash out). I was laughing pretty hard then we got waiting for him and I saw a dog that was chained up. I like taunting the dogs when they can't get me and to growl at them and all that fun stuff. Anyways, the dog got really ticked off. Started barking and looked like it wanted to kill me, when all of a sudden.... the chain broke... Yeah it wasn't very funny after that. haha. My face was probably hilarious too. But anyways, the dog the moment it broke the chain just stopped barking and was scared. It's like the gates here and the leashes are protection to them or something. Who knows what they think. I hate dogs! If that would have been a pit bull or something, it wouldn't have been too funny. So I think I will stop that now... haha. But thought it was a pretty funny story.
This week we have a lot of work to do. The next transfer is already almost coming to an end. I am sad but it's always great to have change. Only 3 more weeks and a new transfer starts.

I am excited to talk with you all in only 6 days! Remember that I can only have family there and if I have other people there, then we lose our emailing privileges. So don't do that! haha. Any ways, I can't wait! 7:30 I will be waiting for you guys on Google plus! 

Te-amo muito!
Ate mais!

Elder Millett