| NERD! Elder Jones bought these glasses and at first had been a little shy to wear them.... Elder Millett has no shame! |
| Charlie Brown tree!!!! |
So this week was a good one. We had a lot of fun and got to enjoy ourselves. I have only a few stories, and you will have to think of questions for tomorrow to talk about! Wow its really humid today.... eesh...
1. I hopped out of the shower today (which is broke again so was freezing) and I went to shave. I put the gel on first and then after picked up my razor and about put it on my face to start when there was a cockroach on it! Scared the crap out of me! They are always in the most random of spots!
2. A lady said the other day it's illegal to sell food in the states. Americans can now only drink water and it's a law. It's just because Americans are so fat... haha. I thought it was a funny joke. A lady we met yesterday said that and I got a good laugh.
3. This was another one of those amazing experiences in church that I would like to share with you. I always have these amazing experiences in church and this one was awesome! We sang lots of Christmas carols yesterday and we ended up singing angels we have heard on high for the final hymn. I was sitting up towards the front this week and it was an awesome experience to remember. We only had about 40 people in that room, but it sounded like over 500 people were singing it was so strong. I know what 500 people sounds like too because of stake conference at home and it sounded even stronger than that. I couldn't believe my ears. I was literally scared to look back to see something crazy or something. It was a really amazing experience though. All I know is there was another force in that room in that moment, singing with us. This branch is just so strong. I can't believe how lucky I am to get to serve here.
I don't want to say too much on here or I won't have much to say tomorrow with you guys! I can't wait to talk! Tomorrow we are going to hang out with president and others close to him and play games (which you still haven't given me ideas of GAMES MOM!) haha. I need ideas! But it should be really fun. I am so very excited too because we are going to make that snow tomorrow that you sent us and open presents tonight because we have district meeting tomorrow morning. I love you all so very much and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Feliz Natal!
Até Mais!
Elder Millett