Monday, 13 January 2014
Crazy Week!
So I know that you don't like those kinds of emails. haha. But I did figure out what the problem was. But let me tell you about my week first... haha.
On Monday I had to stay in the house after I got home from emailing and stuff to let the pain killers wear off so I wouldn't fall into the road or something and die. haha. Tuesday, I went to a normal day of work and we worked like crazy! It's been about 110 degrees again... so that time of the year is already here and ready to kill Elder Millett... I hate the heat and am so excited to be cold again for once in my life. I hear its super cold there too. haha. That is such a relief to hear that. Tuesday we had gone to another district here close to Londrina. We just decided it would be really good to teach people that had never heard even about the ´´Mormons´. haha. I got the feeling like it was a little Indian village and no one spoke the language or something... haha. It was just such a small town and I couldn't believe how small it really was. No one had heard about us before and they were super happy to accept us and hear our message. I was glad to be so accepted that day.
Wednesday, I got bad again. Started feeling a ton more pain in my chest and it was not a good feeling clearly... I got really worried that day and gave a call to Sister Genaro and she told me Thursday morning to go back to the hospital. Yay.... haha.
Thursday, we went to the hospital and I sat down and was attended to right away this time. They looked over my exams again but this time found something different. They asked to have my tests ran again (blood, xray and heart metering) and then sat taking in over 5 different types of medications by I.V. It was not fun... but they found out what the problem was at least. I..... (drum roll please!) haha.... Cracked my rib. I have no idea how I did that or anything but they finally saw there was a part cracked. I freaked out when I heard that and had no idea how I would of or could have done that.
I was told to stay inside for at least 4 days (now 5 because of pday) to let the healing do its thing real fast. It will all be taken care of before i get home too they say. But I just am glad that it didn't break all the way, and so are they or they would have had to do a bunch of other stuff. They put me on a bunch of meds and gave me a diet to help the regrowth of my bones (explains the big purchases?) haha. I am feeling a lot better though as of right now and the pain is a lot less. I am just taking things easy and not doing things that I would have done before.
As of tomorrow will be a normal work day for me. I am excited to go out and work again cuz I HATE staying home but it was good to get a little rest and study a ton. I love you guys though and am getting more and more antsy to see you guys but also getting more and more worried about coming home. Got more time to work still!
Take care!
Ate mais!
Elder Millett
