| Ya, I play the accordian... No big deal. It was so much fun! |
Anyways, your questions...
1. Santa Maria is super gorgeous I have been told. I think that is awesome. I only know a little about it. It’s a pretty big tourist area a lot of the Brazilians say. But that’s about it.
2. Our training went really good. We will see if the members still love us... haha. It was actually really good though and a lot of members had super good input after. Even one of our investigators had some really good input! It was a cool thing to see. I get nervous talking in front of people in Portuguese though... haha. But I am getting over that fear slowly. And mom, what’s the fear of sharing the gospel? The worst that will happen is they say no. But what you are giving to them is SOOO great. It’s their salvation!
3. Dad hat, just look at the hats dad wears... that’s all. haha.
4. The restoration video would be really good actually. I would really like that. We can share videos with lots of people and it’s a really good thing to do. Investigators really like it! But as of right now, I have no idea for a package. I just would love anything you send me. Maybe some Gatorade mixes? I loved the kool aid mixes! They were super good! I also just got Emilys package. I can’t wait to see what’s in it! It’s waiting in Londrina for me!
This week was a lot of running around. We also got Elder Rife in the house again and it was awesome. We were in a triple for a little while which is always a lot of fun. I loved it. But like I said a lot of running around! My knees have been hurting a lot recently. So we will see, I might be making some trips to the doctor here. And I am working with sister to try and stop anything bad happening before I am sent home. That’s the worst that will happen. But I won’t let it happen! But that’s the only bad news. This week though, for some good news, we made pancakes and maple syrup! That’s a huge thing for me because maple is not found here. Maybe some maple extract you could send? That would be awesome! We really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun making it. I also learned how to make really good juice here. Lots of stuff the members love teaching us. I am bummed I didn’t get to go make cookies with the members here. I am very bummed about that. But I will just give them the recipe and hope they enjoy it!
Some fun stories...
1. I made a dream book recently. It’s really fun actually. You will have a lot of fun reading about some of the dreams I have had. It’s super funny. But I will read them to you all when I am home. I just wake up and first thing I do, write it down. The mission did some crazy stuff to me... I have some WEIRD dreams. haha.
2. It poured the other night.... SIDEWAYS!!! It was crazy. But it was really funny though. We were clapping at this gate when it just starting pouring and asked the guy, could we come in? It’s raining! He asked what church we were and then continued to say, no sorry! I am Catholic! That made me a little upset. But I laughed about it. We got soaked...
3. Fell asleep in a lesson yesterday. First time! That’s pretty good. haha. It was with Edinea and it was just helping her with scriptures but she laughed so hard when I just was asleep randomly. haha.
4. Guy at the store...
Guy:I know you get this a lot, but, who won the Vietnam war?
Me: HUH?! No I don’t get that a lot!
I was so confused. But it was super funny.
This week has been overall not too bad. I am pretty happy I am going to get a new comp and a new area. It is needed big time... The people here are not the nicest to say the least. haha. But I loved the members and having Edinea. I know I was supposed to meet here and I feel honored I got to baptize her. She is super firm in the church! I am ready for something new though!
I gotta get off here though pretty soon. I love you guys so much and I loved that picture on Tyler’s thing! Tell him, I am still a little upset we lost in the last round... haha. I really loved that pic though. haha. Good times. Say hello to him for me! And Connor, he is actually getting something there! Congrats bud! haha.
I also loved the thoughts you sent to me. I can’t wait for general conference! I am gonna go crazy! Maybe he will announce the end of the world??? haha. I love you all!
Take care and talk to ya in a week! When its gonna be your birthday!!!!
Até mais!!
Cam (Elder Millett)
It’s been so long since someone has called me by my first name. Crazy!
Oh and PS... I am gonna be in Sao Paulo! I am gonna die of heat!!! Its even hotter there!