Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Sorry for the wait....


Argentina!
Yep so I kinda didn't get to write you guys... I will tell you what happened. So basically what had happened this week... I am training again! I had to travel ALL day, actually for 12 hours to be exact... We had the longest trip EVER. There was a lady with a kid that was so annoying for the whole trip... yeah it was pretty annoying. You know how it always is... But the lady right behind me threw up all over the floor... It was terrible. haha. It reminded me of the time I went to the movies with some people, I remember Aimee and Aaron were there, but the kid behind us just threw up like CRAZY. It was pretty gross. We also starved the WHOLE TRIP!

So I am training another American. I guess the President trusts me. And looks like I will stay as a District Leader. I don't know for sure yet. But what happened... The guy came after us again, so we got emergency transferred. We had police officers outside of our house for over 3 days, keeping an eye on us. The members cared about us enough they wanted everything to be all good. I was really grateful for them. President and Sister took care of us. I'm very grateful for them. But I will now be in a city nearby in Foz. I will get you an address pretty soon.

But your questions...
I got the box okay. My companion Elder Finati loved a lot of the stuff. Speaking of that, I will still be with him in the same house in our new area. I am really excited. Start sending them to the mission home until the new address comes alright?

I am thinking I am all good on needs. Shirts is just a thing that has been getting really dirty. You have any secrets I can use? That and how to clean ties.

I was only about 20 minutes away by BUS from the falls. It was pretty sweet. I also could walk to Argentina. That was pretty legit too. haha.

My new companion Elder Anderson. He seems like an awesome guy and has a sense of humor. Thank goodness! haha. I will really enjoy the guy helping him. His Portuguese is like mine used to be but he will learn really quick.

Sorry for the late and short letter. I just gotta get going. We will be staying here in Londrina for about 5 days it sounds like. I think it will be pretty fun. I will just help my companion do contacts and all that fun stuff. I love you all so very much and I hope this week is wonderful! I will have a better email for you this next week! Promise!

Take care!
Até Mais!

Elder Millett