Yeah this week was crazy... I got a phone call yesterday letting me know that I will be going to Londrina tomorrow. I was thinking why?? i am going for a conference because I will be training a new missionary! I was super excited, and am very nervous too! Eesh. We will see. I was thinking that I would stay here, but looks like I will be headed off to a city about an hour away in Sao Paulo named Bauru. I am super excited to train. I don't know if it will be a Brasilian or an American but I will know tomorrow. Looks like I will be packing the bags again today... Crap.. haha. President can't just keep me in one place! haha. Anyways, this is just a lesson learned. I was sitting the other day thinking how much I feel like I am platforming and ready for some more responsibility. I was thinking, I need to be challenged here a little more. I prayed for it, and the next day I get it. I will be opening this area too that has been closed for some time. I am NERVOUS!
Anyways, your questions. First, I get my hair cut with members, or I just do it myself like Matt did. It works out pretty well! My comp did it in Apucarana and I had a member do it here.
Stores here, they have big stores and also little markets here. They have little markets a lot because the fact not many people have cars here so it's easier to get home. But they have a good variety of things to chose from but lots of things that normally we buy in the states that are SUPER SPENDY! But I just normally stick with simple things.
I am over my homesickness for now. I will also try to learn about all the Christmas traditions to tell you asap! And no, they don't do Thanksgiving but I will convince a member to do a dinner for it. They love doing American holidays with us.
Anyways, this week is crazy! I just can't believe that I am already getting transferred. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. But I am also very excited!
I have some fun stories for the week...
First, I saw FIREFLIES for the first time in my life. They are super cool. The whole field was covered in them. It was super cool looking but my camera couldn't capture it... I was sad... But I have that memory always though!
Batman, or woman, gave birth in the back of our house. We have had a baby bat in the back of our house for three days now. It finally died today but I took a picture just for everyone to see! haha
Went to a house this week to visit an inactive and she was so excited to see us she made food and especially, JUICE she was very excited to give us. The juice looked like dirt... and tasted worse. Wow, that was TERRIBLE! haha. I couldn't believe that it tasted that bad. But the crappy part is, I am a missionary, and don't want to offend people. SO guess what I did... I drank it ALL.... and a little more... because she offered more. haha.
I have been working really hard here and am so excited for something new yet again. I can't believe that its every transfer something new. I am super sad that I have to leave Elder C Azevedo because we got along really well! I leave tomorrow and will tell you all about my new area this next week, along with my new companion. Let's see how this goes! I will also be broke again, so I might be using my card just so you know in advance!
I love you so much! Thank you for all you do for me! Tell Connor to keep up the good work! That makes me happy to know my mother is getting treated well. Just tell him I will beat him up if he doesn't keep up the good work. And he is wearing my CLOTHES NOW?! That little punk.... haha jk
I love you!
Take care e até mais!
Elder C. Millett (I want a nametag that says that....)